Okay, how do I get in contact with you? Please fill out the short form below to get started. We will then contact you at the time you requested. We will listen to what you are looking for and we will set a date.
Do you travel? We work within South Louisiana and do not charge for travel within East Baton Rouge, Livingston, and Ascension parishes. Outside of those areas, we charge a fee to cover gas and travel time. You will be quoted this before presented with a contract.
Do you have a studio? Currently, we do not have a studio. All of the photography is on-location.
What type of photo sessions do you do? We specialize in personal, professional and family portraits, events, pets, newborns, maternity, product, headshots, commercial, and real estate.
What happens after I book a session? We will send you a Session Confirmation email which contains all the details of the session and documents to complete.
When we connect, what will we discuss? I will ask you what you are looking for in your experience with us. If there is a location or a date in mind. I will listen and answer all your questions and give you recommendations regarding our sessions and options.
What is the booking process? After the form is filled out, you will receive an email containing a link to our price list. I will then contact you, at the time you requested to discuss your photography needs and to schedule a time and location.
How do we book with Memory Art Photo? Simply fill out the form below, or chat with the photographer using the chat box at the bottom right of the screen. Afterwards, we will call you to learn more and establish a date and location.
What about cancellation? We understand schedules change and things happen. We are willing to accomodate and can re-schedule your session. If you cancel one week (or more) prior to your scheduled session, your deposit will be refunded. If you cancel less than one week prior to your scheduled session, your deposit will not be refunded.
What type of print collections do you offer? We offer the Legacy Collection, Premiere Collection, and Photo Collection. These collections offer different sized prints at different price points to fit your budget. We also offer additional prints or substitutions, based on a'la carte pricing.
What is your pricing? Our $99.00 deposit covers travel, one hour photo session, post-production and an online gallery. It does not include any digital or print products. Your date is not reserved until the $99 fee is paid. To see the full price list, please contact us.
Rescheduling due to weather conditions: If weather is forecasted to prevent a successful photo session, we will reschedule the session to the nearest possible date when weather will not be a factor.
What are some of the different photo sessions? Here are some of our popular photo sessions:
1. Day In the Life / Lifestyle We recommend this session style for families and newborns. This session is the easiest for clients because they just have to be themselves. The purpose of this session is for us to capture the love, personality, and fun you and your family share.
2. Portrait Examples of this would be professional headshots, senior portraits, maternity, and family. Portraits typically involve posing, but we do our best to get a natural look. Locations are important to this type of session.
3. Events Our style of photography is perfect for events. We can capture the great moments of the event in a natural way without being intrusive or conspicuous.
4. Newborns We capture the natural essence of the family dynamic. The baby is beautiful all on its own, and we catch that as unobtrusive to the baby as possible.
What are the different type of photo sessions I can have? While I offer sessions for most any occasion, here are a few of the most popular.
1. Portrait – These sessions involve stylizing individuals and groups in a way that best presents themselves to the viewer of the artwork. Examples of this would be professional headshots, senior portraits, maternity, and family. Portraits sometime involves posing, but I like getting natural looks. Locations are important to this type of session as well.
2. Day In the Life – I highly recommend this photo session style for families. This session is the easiest for clients because they just have to be themselves. No special clothing, posing, or even locations. The purpose of this session is for us to capture the love, personality, and fun you and your family share.
3. Events – Our style of photography is perfect for events. I capture the great moments of the event in a natural way without being to intrusive.
4. Newborns – I capture the natural essence of the family dynamic. So my approach to newborn photography is a very natural. I know there is a current trend to wrapping and posng the baby, but my approach is to capture the child and the parents in a natural state and environment.
How will I see my photos? We can either meet in person or do a "virtual reveal." A virtual reveal is convenient for most clients as the appointment can be anytime and from the comfort of your home.
When you edit, will you be removing blemishes? Only when necessary. For example, if they are temporary and are noticeable, but we won't be retouching the entirety of the skin. We promise you and your family will look great!
Will you be editing the images? Yes. Images are culled to include only the best photos. Then those chosen are processed with color correction. Note, this does not alter the artwork. For example, removing a scar would be altering the artwork.
How long does it take to see my photos? It usually takes two weeks per hour of shooting for your photographs to be processed and delivered. Often, they will be completed sooner. Your photography will be delivered as soon as processing is completed.
If you are interested in seeing our prices, please take a moment to complete this form for a free no-obligation consultation.
Once complete, you will be sent a confirmation email with a link to our pricing page.